Friday, April 11, 2008

Oxford or Cambridge? Which is best for our boy??

I remember my parents had a tough time deciding in which elementary school I should be enrolled. I think my mum was pushing for St. George’s, a co-educational private school with a strong arts program, while my father was a proponent of Selwyn House, an all-boys, private school that offereed a greater emphasis on traditional areas of study. I was too young to remember their deliberations on this subject, but reading this article today, I can totally feel this kid’s pain. A good parent only wants to give their offspring the best possible start in this increasingly competitive, complex world. Sure, as in the case of these two parents, there will be heated disagreements, but their motivations are the same: ensuring the prosperous and productive future of their young son.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851207/detail.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home